Instructions for Lorne Akins Parents To Book Online Parent Teacher Interviews
To register, go into this link: http://lorneakins.schoolappointments.com in order to book your interviews.
(this is what the page should look like)
*If you have already registered for the November interviews, you can use your same user ID and Password*
- Click on the REGISTER tab and fill in the registration form to create an account. Once you have successfully registered, you can login to the system and then you must register your student by name.
- You can schedule appointments for any student that you have added to the system by clicking on the “Book Appointments” icon beside the student’s name. You are then taken to a page where you can select the teacher/teachers with whom you wish to meet. (multiple teachers can be selected by using the “Ctrl” key on a PC keyboard or the “Command” key on a Macintosh keyboard)
Teacher Appointment Calendars
- You are shown the calendars of the selected teachers. It also shows their appointment times that are available for booking. You can select appointment times by simply clicking the check boxes or by clicking in the time block beside the check box. Once an appointment time has been selected, it will change to green. If no appointments are available, click on the “call back” button at the top of the list.
Appointments Booked Successfully
- Once the appointments are booked, the screen will display the list of appointments for the student. When you click on the “Return to Home Page” button, you will return to the home page with your student and their appointments listed. You can then book additional appointments, or you can book appointments for another student.
Parents with More Than One Student
- If you have more than one student at this school, the teacher appointment calendars will have an additional feature displayed when the second (or third) student bookings are made. If a sibling has an appointment booked, the student’s name will be displayed for a parent, thus making it easier to book adjacent appointments.
Printing Parent Appointment Schedule
- From the home page, it is possible for you to generate a PDF document with the list of your appointments. Click on the “Print Appointments” button and a window will pop-up asking you what you wish to do with the document. In Internet Explorer, it is recommended that people click the “Save” button, save the file, and then click “Open” to view the file. It sometimes has a problem downloading and opening PDF documents that are generated from web sites.
- Click “Open” after the download is complete to view the PDF.
Parent Schedule PDF
- The generated PDF will list the appointment times, the student, and the teacher with whom the appointment is booked.
PLEASE CALL PAMELA HANSON AT 780-460-3728 IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY DIFFICULTY BOOKING YOUR INTERVIEWS.